Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Ideas for Hypertext

February 19th

After today I am thinking that my hypertext will be a serious of photographs that show different people "being the change they want to see in the world".

I was thinking that I would take a sort of PostSecret approach or do something similar to the one site that posted polaroids and then added lilttle captions. I want to creat a sort of slideshow of images with different one word messages or phrases below them that represents what they are doing to be the change they want to see in the world.

I think that this part of the project will be more difficult than the initial clay assignment because of the use of computers. I am not very good with creating websites so I will have to really try on this aspect of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment