Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ideas for how to extend my project for hypertext

February 17th
I am thinking that I will have to make my theme larger fot the hypertext portion of our project. I am going to take the quote "you must be the change you wish to see in the world" and expand it to a larger theme about being a "global citizen" and actively getting involved in volunteering.

Hypertext will allow me to use added technologies such as video and also to link to different websites to expand my central theme. By publishing my theme on the internet it will become more fluid and open because I will be able to expand my ideas because of the available resources.

I will also use the idea of being networkable. The internet or hypertext allows you to make your work connected or joined with other written work. This is a big perk of hypertext because it allows you to share and go off of others ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment